Sunday, February 20, 2011

Hongkong


This is the first out of the country trip i have,.and yes it was a very memorable one,..from airport experience to airplane up to the immigration experience  i have. Feb 17, 2011 the date i was waiting for for me to catch the first flight ever in my whole life  already i am 26yrs old when i have my first flight :-(  but maybe its not too late for me to experience this very especial tour. However things are not that easy as i expected because i was so excited to hop my first flight via DAVAO - MANILA Cebupacific 5J 970 @ 19:25pm the flight was canceled,then my partner and i waited for another flight that is 20:45 pm,.sad to think but nothing i can do but wait,.then the excitement get higher when i hop finally to the first plane in my life,.we arrived at NAIA ternimal 3 @ 21:45 pm,.and we need to wait again for so long hour to get first flight and that is 5:05am but nothing comes so easy specially the immigration in manila,..my partner pay extra 1500 pesos for his passport even it is 6 months and 20 days before totally expire but nothing we can do,..i thought i can catch the early flight but again aircaft is delayed and we fly to hongkong 8:45am too late to start my very first day to hongkong,..because of the CEBUPACIFIC carrier.

No comments:

Post a Comment