Monday, January 24, 2011

hidetoshi nakata

I was once watching the NHK World news when i saw this guy in one of the headline news,..hes cute and very attractive,he is into many activities in japan,..from sports to fashion,.i am referring to the one of the worlds famous soccer player,.MR. HIDETOSHI NAKATA,.actually i didn't know any starts when i started to meet this special guy in my life,.who happens to be a japanese also,.he show me some of the japans interesting things including this star,.i admit he is hard to resist. a calvin klein model and a very athletic person,.actually our salon is now sponsoring one football team in our place,.and i dreamed that hidetoshi nakata will come to us one day,.far from real but it makes me smile when i think of it,.


One of the sexiest man in the field of sport also is MR.ICHIRO SUZUKI. this hunk is also i can consider not just as asian "HIT MAN" but also and irresistible charm in asia,.So for the sake of my smile and have a happy heart ill be saving both of them as my hunk of year 2011,. 

No comments:

Post a Comment