Monday, January 24, 2011

Natto

Japanese food "Natto" is a fermented soy beans, a sticky yet tasty beans. My partner was so kind to me to let me experience some Japanese food including this fermented soybeans. He told me that at first i might be surprise with the taste and the smell,.and in japan not so many like it. I was so curious and excited to know the reason why,.just he told me one of the reason is the smell. While we are waiting for the this dish to be served i was zipping some Japanese sake,.i could't remember the name well,just because at that time i am excited with the Natto,.so it came but when i try to taste it,.i didn't taste any strange flavor from it aside from the fact that its a bit salty and yes its true sticky and have that smell he told but it seems no problem to me. I enjoy tasting Natto and i might want to try again if i have chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment